|Some miscellaneous thoughts... Seemed interesting...|
- Never be afraid to try something new. Remember, amateurs built the ark.
Professionals built the Titanic.
- Conscience is what hurts when everything else feels so good.
- Talk is cheap because supply exceeds demand.
- Even if you are on the right track, you'll get run over if you just sit
- Politicians and diapers have one thing in common. They should both be changed
regularly and for the same reason.
- An optimist thinks that this is the best possible world. A pessimist fears
that this is true.
- There is always death and taxes; however death doesn't get worse every
- People will accept your ideas much more readily if you tell them that Benjamin
Franklin said it first.
- It's easier to fight for one's principles than to live up to them.
- I don't mind going nowhere as long as it's an interesting path.
- Anything free is worth what you pay for it.
- Indecision is the key to flexibility.
- It hurts to be on the cutting edge.
- If it ain't broke, fix it till it is.
- I don't get even, I get odder.
- In just two days, tomorrow will be yesterday.
- I always wanted to be a procrastinator, never got around to it.
- I am a nutritional overachiever.
- My inferiority complex is not as good as yours.
- I am having an out of money experience.
- I plan on living forever. So far, so good.
- I am in shape. Round is a shape.
- Not afraid of heights - afraid of widths.
- Practice safe eating - always use condiments.
- A day without sunshine is like night.
- I have kleptomania, but when it gets bad, I take something for it.
- If marriage were outlawed, only outlaws would have in-laws.
- I am not a perfectionist. My parents were though.
- Life is an endless struggle full of frustrations and challenges, but eventually
you find a hair stylist you like.
- You're getting old when you get the same sensation from a rocking chair
that you once got from a roller coaster.
- One of life's mysteries is how a two pound box of candy can make a woman
gain five pounds.
- It's frustrating when you know all the answers, but nobody bothers to ask
you the questions.
- The real art of conversation is not only to say the right thing at the
right time, but also to leave unsaid the wrong thing at the tempting moment.
- Time may be a great healer, but it's also a lousy beautician.
- Brain cells come and brain cells go, but fat cells live forever.
- Age doesn't always bring wisdom, sometimes age comes alone.
- Life not only begins at forty, it begins to show.
- You don't stop laughing because you grow old, you grow old because you
О проекте |
Стая Злого Пса |
|| © 2002-2007